Who participated in making recommendations for the areas of priority and reduction?
Superintendent Dr. Vesely and Chief Financial Officer Chris Herrmann facilitated sessions with stakeholder groups to provide feedback about spending priorities and possible reduction areas from October through December. Information from these meetings was brought forward to the Governing Board during a retreat (December 5) and the Board meeting on January 8.
- Parent/Superintendent Council (PSC)
- Community/Superintendent Council (CSC)
- Teacher/Superintendent Council (TSC)
- School Leadership (Principals and Assistant Principals)
- Kyrene Education Association (KEA)