Community Education Services
- Kyrene School District
- Online Handbook
Enrollment records for Monthly Tuition Programs include:
- Home phone (include area code)
- Home address (include zip code)
- Emergency contact phone numbers
- Persons authorized to pick-up student from the program
- Immunization records from a physician’s office (Preschool only)
- Birth certificate (Preschool only)
- Remember: Throughout the school year and summer, it is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to maintain current emergency information and enrollment records with Community Education Services.
When can my child start attending Monthly Tuition Programs?
At a minimum, contract requests must be received two business days prior to a student attending. Program staff will contact you if the start date you request needs to be adjusted. For all Preschools, students must be at least three years of age and have self-sufficient toileting skills prior to attending program.
In addition to completing your registration contract online, you must complete the registration process by bringing the following to the Kyrene District Office*
- Your child’s current immunization records. Please click here for a complete list of the immunizations that are required for students who are attending Preschool.
- Birth certificate
* Integrated Preschool enrollment requires additional paperwork. You will be contacted when your contract is approved.
For all Preschools, registration contracts for families whose children are not yet three years old:
- Will be approved no more than 30 days prior to the student’s third birthday
- Tuition will be charged once the student starts attending program
- Contracts submitted during the registration window in March, will only be approved if the student will be three within the first 30 calendar days from the first day of school
- Students must be three years of age and have self-sufficient toileting skills prior to attending program regardless of when the registration contract is submitted/approved
- Contracts will be approved based upon availability
Preschool, Kids Club and After Hours Interest List
Some programs reach capacity quickly, so we encourage you to take advantage of early registration. If the program you desire is full, you may request to be added to an interest list stating your preferred program. We use a lottery system when contacting families regarding openings in our programs.
Youth Enrichment Registration
Enrichment registration is ongoing up to the start date unless the class is full. Registrations are accepted until 9:00 a.m. on the day class begins.
- Course Wait lists: Youth Enrichment, Intramurals and Friday Night Fun courses can reach capacity quickly, so we encourage you to take advantage of early registration. If the course you desire is full, you may request to be added to the waitlist in the course registration.
School Year: Cancellations for monthly tuition based programs (Kids Club, Preschool and After Hours) should be submitted five (5) business days prior to the effective date. Changes to these programs should be submitted two (2) business days before effective date.
Summer: Cancellations for Kids Club, Preschool, After Hours, Sports Camp and Kyrene Adventure Tours should be submitted five (5) business days prior to the effective date. Any cancellations made less than (5) business days prior will have $15 held per week. Changes to a program (changing the days of attendance on a three-day program and/or adding a week to your schedule) need to be received no later than Thursday at noon the week previous to the week being changed and are subject to program availability. Please note that our Kyrene District Office is closed on Fridays during the Summer.
For School Year, students enrolled in the three or one day Consistent Schedule plans must have a consistent schedule (for example, the three days each week are Monday, Wednesday, Friday or the one day is Wednesday). Three changes to the selected days are allowed per school year by submitting a Program Change Request Form to Community Education Services one week in advance.