Elevator Use

If your child is injured or unable to use the stairs, there is an elevator available for use.  To receive a pass to use the elevator, students should go to Student Services in the school office.   If your child will need an elevator pass for more than 2-3 days, a doctor’s note is required.


Questions:  Stacy Huerta, Student Services Secretary, Tel: 480-541-5805, shuerta@kyrene.org