Provide students an opportunity to reach a high level of proficiency in Spanish.
Learning a second language is a 21st century skill that allows students be successful in our global community.
- Develop better literacy, language and academic achievement in English and Spanish
- Students are positive, confident and excited about learning
- Become bilingual at no cost to their English development
- Gain awareness and appreciation for diverse cultures
- Acquire multitasking and metacognitive skills encouraging strategic thinking and problem solving
Information and tours
Monthly: 3rd Friday at 1:00 p.m.