Lomas has implemented a new set of behavior expectations and corresponding values for the 2020-2021 school year.
We are using WINGS to communicate and teach our core values of:
1. Work Together - Collaboration
2. Inspire Kindness - Kindness
3. Noble Leader (Leadership/Integrity/Responsibility)
4. Grit Matters - Resilience
5. Safety First (Physical and Emotional Safety)
As students display and exhibit these expectations and values, they will earn Scholar Dollars. The Scholar Dollars will be used to shop at the Nest Nook and grant students entry to quarterly activities.
When students receive recognition (a Scholar Dollar) for each expectation twice, they will earn their wings and get to "fly" them on the Lomas Bling Wall.