Welcome to Colina! Home of the Coyotes!
To Register your child for school, please go to www.kyrene.org or click on ENROLL NOW. Registration for the 2023-2024 school year is now open.
Documents required for registration include the following and can be uploaded during the registration process. This will expedite your child’s registration. If you don’t upload them, you will need to bring them to the Colina office.
- Original/Certified Birth Certificate (upload and bring original to the office)
- Parent/Guardian Picture ID
- Immunization Records (upload)
- Proof of Residence (utility bill, mortgage statement or lease/purchase agreement) documenting physical address (upload)
- Current Custody/Court documents as applicable (upload)
- Current IEP as applicable (upload)
- Arizona Residency Documentation Form (linked, please complete and return); Shared Residency Form
- Records Request (linked, for grades 1-5)
Please pay close attention to the questions and information requested so that we don’t have to return the registration to you.
Once you have uploaded the documents and submitted the registration, please bring the original birth certificate, parent/guardian photo ID and any other missing registration documents to the office to finalize the registration.
We recommend that you use a computer rather than a phone for the registration process.
School Hours: 7:30-2:15 M/T/TH/F
Wednesdays Early Release: 7:30-12:15