Return to Headlines

Registration and Change of Address Information

Registration and Change of Address Information

Welcome to Centennial Middle School. Kyrene schools and school offices are currently closed as part of the Kyrene School District’s efforts to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. This is as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as the State of Arizona.

New/Returning Student Registration

Kyrene School District utilizes an online enrollment portal for both new and current families. The online registration portal gives parents and guardians the flexibility to upload registration documents and enroll students from the comfort of home. Information on how to register your child(ren), can be found on the Kyrene School District Enrollment/Registration webpage. For further information, contact our school registrar at

Required Documents

The following documents are required for registration and can be uploaded with the registration application:

  • Child's original or certified birth certificate

  • Immunization records

  • Proof of residency (e.g. current utility bill, lease agreement, mortgage contract)

  • Photo I.D. (of parent/guardian)

  • Records from previous school that are helpful for determining class placement (e.g. report cards, test

    scores, gifted education placement scores, special education records ‐ IEP and MET, etc.)

  • Open Enrollment students – please contact your child’s school and ask for their attendance and discipline reports to be emailed to you.

Additional Forms

The following documents are also required and can be accessed through the link below. The completed forms can be scanned and emailed to our registrar, Rhonda Mares, 

Address Change and Other Updates

To update your address, phone numbers, emergency contact information, please log in to ParentVue, select the Online Registration tab and complete a new registration form. For all address changes, we require an updated Arizona Verification Form (see above) and Proof of residency (e.g. current utility bill, lease agreement, contract on house).