Exceptional Student Services
During this unprecedented school closure, the entire Exceptional Student Services team, including teachers, therapists, psychologists, nurses, administrators and support staff, have been working to develop a distance learning plan for our students.
To help you get started, we've gathered a few online resources to answer your questions and provide ideas for in-home activities.
- Special Education Distance Learning Sites
- CCD Distance Learning Sites
- Speech & Language Distance Learning Sites
Below are quick links to each of the departments within ESS. If you have specific questions, contact your child’s case manager or any member of the Exceptional Student Services Team for more information on how we can best support your child.
- Health Services
- Integrated Preschool
- Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS)
- Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports (PBIS)
- Psychological Services
- Section 504
- Social-emotional Supports through Counselors and Social Workers
- Special Education and Related Services
Wishing all of our students and families continued safety and wellness.
Dr. Sandra Laine
Director of Exceptional Student Services