Please make sure your student can access online instruction on Monday using StudentVue:
Students will need access to StudentVue to view their schedules and link to Zoom classes on Monday. Before classes begin, it will be necessary for all students to set up a new password and three security questions for their Kyrene network account. Please follow these instructions as soon as possible so that your children are ready for the school year: Password Setup - Password Reset Instructions.
IMPORTANT: When you are initially prompted to enter a password, please note that you have a temporary password. (Email me at email@example.com) for the temporary password
If you need assistance, please contact the student help desk via this website.
Please go to textbook distributions at Aprende Parking Lot.
Advanced Math Students (7th graders in 8th grade Math) - Carnegie Learning: Course 3
7th Gate Science- Elevate Science : Earth Systems
Thurs and Fri 8:30am to 5:30pm
Day 1-Thursday, 8/13
7:00-8:30 – Brisas Only A-M
8:30-10:00 – Aprende Only A-M
10:00-11:30 – Combined Only A-M
1:00-2:30 – Brisas Only N-Z
2:30-4:00 – Aprende Only N-Z
4:00-5:30 – Combined Only N-Z
An email has been sent to all Jag Academy parents.
For Students in 3rd period Linear Algebra, please check the Aprende school message for the link to my Meet the Teacher Video.
7th Grade 2020_2021 Supply List
STUDENTS CANNOT SHARE SUPPLIES!!!
· 2 Face masks (1 in wash, 1 on face)
· Hand sanitizer – personal size
· 3” Binder (3 Ring) with 6 dividers
· Pencil case
· 2 Hole-punched composition notebooks (math, science)
Please remember that students cannot share supplies and all items must fit in their AVID binder and backpack. No classroom storage or group supplies will be allowed.
Loose leaf college-ruled paper
· Loose-leaf graph paper
· Pencils – must have 5-10
· Pens (blue or black)
· Colored pencils
· Pencil sharpener – personal size
· Travel size Kleenex
· Sticky notes
· Index cards
· Ear buds or small headphones (Dollar Store)
· Water bottle for personal use
· Hole punch
· Glue stick
· Dry erase markers
Recommendations for at home Computers Use:
· Microphone and Camera (Chromebooks distributed by Kyrene District already have these)
· Inexpensive ($1-$5) Stylus for touchscreen devices
Suggested Apps for personal Mobile Devices**
· Google Drive –install Classroom, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc. to edit files.
· ParentVue – the online gradebook. Use this app to stay up to date on your child’s grades.
· Brainpop – watch academic videos for all subject areas and topics.
· Khan Academy – watch more math and science videos.
** This list may expand as the year progresses.
Classroom Donations – Always Appreciated
· Low Odor Whiteboard Markers
· Loose Leaf Paper (wide or college ruled)
· Graphing Paper
· Hand soap
· Hand sanitizer
· Clorox Wipes
· Glue Sticks
· Colored copy paper
· Colored Pencils
· Index Cards
· Face masks