The Kyrene Community/Superintendent Council is intended to inform and support the District’s efforts to ensure that all students achieve their maximum potential to become the problem-solvers, creators and visionaries of tomorrow.
It will provide valuable feedback to the Superintendent on the District’s development of actionable plans to meet students’ individual needs, remove barriers to services and to create stable learning environments that foster inclusivity and values diversity.
Role and Expectations of CSC Representatives
- To bring an open perspective on how the District can best serve the needs of all students.
- To commit to honest and respectful dialogue.
- Actively seek information needed to communicate with the Kyrene community regarding the efforts to achieve the objectives of the CSC.
6:00 PM–8:00 PM
Kyrene District Office
ASBA Webinar Series on Equity
CSC members are invited to join in a webinar series on equity from the Arizona School Boards Association. The webinar will be broadcast at the District Office on the following dates from 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
- January 10. The State of Black Education in Arizona "How are our Black students doing?"
- February 28. The State of Native American Students "How are our Native American students doing?"
- April 18. The State of LGBTQ Education in Arizona