The Kyrene STEMtramurals program is designed to teach students important science, technology, engineering and math concepts in a unique team oriented format. Our goal is to sharpen academic skills while encouraging innovative thinking, positive sportsmanship and fun by all participants!
The Kyrene STEMtramural Program is…..
- Led by a Teacher from your child's school
- Designed for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th-grade students
- Practices are held once or twice per week for six weeks
- Culminating Saturday tournaments where students will showcase what they learned
- $90 fee includes a custom designed t-shirt
STEMtramurals programs are offered in the Fall, Winter and Spring.
NEW!!! Aerodynamics registration is now open!
Kyrene Copilots ready to take their paper winged prototypes to the next level! In Aeronautics Club, students will deconstruct the science of paper air planing, understanding concepts such as thrust and gravity, and pitch and lift. With the help of a fearless flight coach and a custom curriculum, this aviation squad will assemble a fleet of printer-paper-flight-takers to compete in Kyrene’s First Annual Aeronautic Games!
Practices begin the week of March 23, 2020. STEMtramurals Tournament May 2, 2020.
We have also expanded our STEMtramurals subjects into Summer Academy to encourage extra practice for the upcoming seasons.