The Kyrene STEMtramurals program is designed to teach students important science, technology, engineering and math concepts in a unique team oriented format. Our goal is to sharpen academic skills while encouraging innovative thinking, positive sportsmanship and fun by all participants!
The Kyrene STEMtramural Program is…..
- Led by a Teacher from your child's school
- Designed for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th-grade students
- Practices are held twice per week for six weeks
- Culminating Saturday tournaments where students will showcase what they learned
- $90 fee includes a custom designed t-shirt
Rubik's Cube now open to 6th-8th grade students!
STEMtramurals now has 3 programs offered.
Sept 24- Nov 17
Jan 14 - Feb 23
Mar 25 - May 4
We have also expanded our STEMtramurals subjects into Summer Academy to encourage extra practice for the upcoming seasons.