• Integrated Preschool Enrollment Information


    All children must be at least 3 years old to attend the Integrated Preschool Program and cannot attend once they are eligible for kindergarten. 

    Typically Developing Children
    Typically developing children, or children who do not have an identified developmental delay, must have age-appropriate language skills and be toilet-trained to participate as a typical peer. Tuition for typically developing students is $325 per month.
    Enrollment for typically developing students in the Integrated Preschool is a
    two-step process.
    • First, families will go on-line to set up an account for a payment contract and reserve a spot in an Integrated Preschool classroom.

    • After families are notified of contract approval, the next step is to enroll at the school by providing your child's original state birth certificate (we will make a copy), complete immunization record and a document for proof of residency (i.e. a utility bill, lease agreement, etc.)
    Click here to start the process or contact the Integrated Preschool Secretary at 480-541-1156.
    Children with Disabilities

    If you have concerns about your child's development or your child is currently receiving services, please complete a Parent Concerns Questionnaire and return it, along with a copy of your child's birth certificate and proof of residency, as directed. Once we have received and reviewed the completed questionnaire, you will be contacted about scheduling a screening appointment. 

    If during a screening it is suspected your child may have a disability, you will be contacted to set up a Comprehensive Developmental Assessment appointment. After the assessment, a team (which includes the parents) will meet to determine whether your child has a disability. If a disability is shown to exist, an Individual Education Plan (IEP) will be written to address the areas of disability and to determine the appropriate environment for putting the plan into place.

    If your child has a current IEP or has had an outside evaluation, please forward a copy of all of this information to the preschool secretary.Please note: You must reside in the Kyrene School District in order for your child to receive special education services. You will be required to provide proof of residency, in the form of a bill or rental agreement indicating the home address, a birth certificate and an updated immunization record in order to register.

    If you are moving into the district and your child is currently receiving special services, contact the Integrated Preschool secretary at shummell@kyrene.org. for move-in instructions. 

Last Modified on August 7, 2018