Aprende Math Counts
Next Meeting: Tuesday
Meetings are held every other Tuesday from 3:35 - 4:30pm in Ms. Sleiman's room #206.
Resources for extra practice:
- Thousands of problems from previous MATHCOUNTS School, Chapter, State, and National Competitions
- Full solutions are provided for every problem
- Real-time dashboards allow players to track progress and see their standing compared to other players
- The Interactive MATHCOUNTS Platform provides a unique forum where members of the MATHCOUNTS community can collaborate, chat and utilize innovative online features as they work on problems from MATHCOUNTS handbooks and competitions.
- Digital white-boards enable students to highlight problems, add notes and questions and show their work.
- Interactive problems can be used to assess student or team performance.
- Advanced search tools make it easy to find MATHCOUNTS content and notes
- Collaborative forums allow users to chat and share with the global MATHCOUNTS community