Altadeña Middle School
Below is information regarding Fall 2021 Sports.
Online registrations will open on July 26th for Fall Sports (Boys Soccer, Girls Volleyball, Cross Country).
Cut Sports (Boys Soccer & Girls Volleyball) registration will close on August 12th. Tryouts will begin the week of August 16th-20th.
Cross Country will close on September 13th. Practices will begin on August 30th.
Click here for the Parent Online Registration Checklist.
If you have any questions, please contact Athletic Director, Chris Howard, email@example.com or Athletic Secretary, Annie Saccoman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Try Outs and Registration
You can access try-out and online registration information from your computer, tablet, or mobile device.
Sports Physical Form (must be on file and less than one year old
If your student will be participating in a non cut sport, payment is due at the time of registration. If your student is trying out for a cut sport, payment will be due once you have been notified your student made the team. You will need to pay the participation fee by the first day of practice.
1. Payment will be made for non-cut sports at the time of registration.
2. Payment for cut sports will be made online once you have been notified your student made the team.
** Please review KAP Middle School Athletics Participation Policies & Guidelines click here.If you have any questions please call our Student Services/Athletic Secretary, Anne Saccoman, at 480-541-6004.
If you wish to apply for financial assistance, you will need to submit a Financial Assistance application prior to the start date of tryouts. Incomplete applications will not be processed. Due to financial constraints, we are unable to provide 100% assistance.
Click HERE for a copy of the 2 sided Financial Assistance application form. Financial Assistance forms must be turned into the Kyrene District Office
The goals for every participant are:
- Physical Skills necessary in the sport or activity
- An awareness of progressive skill requirements needed to continue in the growth of a specific sport or activity
- Respect for the efforts, abilities, and rights or others
- The awareness of leadership responsibilities in school, community, and life contacts, as well as on the field
- Active participation by all members of the team