Inclusive Student Services
Inclusive Student Services ensures each student has access to educational experiences by providing programs and services which promote student learning.
The goal of the Inclusive Student Services department is to develop and provide supports to students, so all students are included and able to reach their maximum potential. To achieve this goal, Kyrene continues to:
- Implement a Multi-Tiered System of Support to meet the needs of all students.
- Support Academic Interventionists through training to best support the needs of a diverse population of students.
- Meet the health needs of students to ensure these students are able to access their education.
- Implement Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports (PBIS) at each Kyrene school.
- Provide for the Social Emotional Learning needs of students through the implementation of an approved social emotional learning curriculum.
- Staff each Kyrene school with a Certified School Counselor.
We value our partnerships with parents, students and community stakeholders. Your input is important. Please feel free to contact our department with any questions, concerns, and/or celebrations.
Dr. Sandra Laine
Executive Director of Inclusive Student Services
To better familiarize yourself with the many programs, options and supports that are available through each of the departments within ISS please follow the links below: