Choose Kyrene for your child’s elementary education
Kyrene's curriculum exemplifies the philosophy of a continuous progress model for all students and is age-appropriate, rigorous, comprehensive and aligned to state standards. Kyrene students consistently demonstrate high levels of achievement and exceed state and peer averages on AzMERIT in English language arts and math.
Kyrene elementary schools offer:
- Small class sizes with individualized attention
- Inspiring, hands-on curriculum integrated with technology and art
- Choice opportunities across 26 schools
- Specialized classes in language and fine arts
- State-certified, highly qualified teachers
- Instructional assistance for academic challenges
- Support for literacy across content areas, reading literacy specialists, and directed assistance for students
- Preschool opportunities on every elementary campus
18 elementary schools located in Ahwatukee, Chandler and Tempe, and two K-8 schools (one in Chandler and one all-digital)Enrollment is available to any student who lives within or outside of the Kyrene School District’s boundaries, pending space and program availability.
Last Modified on July 9, 2020