Pueblo Middle School Athletics
Spring Sports 22-23
Kyrene offers both "cut" and "non-cut" sports for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students.
Cut sports include: soccer, basketball, volleyball, cheer, softball and baseball.
Non-cut athletic opportunities include: cross country, wrestling, and track and field.
For tryout information, practice times, equipment needs, and coach contact information--coaches letters will be posted asap:
SPORT COACH COACHES LETTERS
Boys Baseball Erik Brewer Baseball Coaches Letter
Girls Basketball Heather Ludwick Girls Basketball Coaches Letter
Co-Ed Track and Field (non cut) Marc Olivier Track and Field Coaches Letter
Kristi Simpson Parent Information
- Spring Registration Opens: Friday 1/13 ALL SPORTS
- Spring Registration Closes: Thursday 2/9 CUT SPORTS ONLY
- Spring Registration Closes: Friday 2/24 TRACK ONLY
You can access try-out and online registration information from your computer, tablet, or mobile device. To register for a sport please visit https://az-kyrene.intouchreceipting.com/ .
- Spring Tryouts begin: 2/13 to 2/17 (NO TRYOUTS 2/15- WEDNESDAY). Students must be fully registered with their current physical on file to try out.
- FIRST practice for NON-CUT SPORTS 2/13
- FIRST practice for CUT SPORTS 2/21
- FIRST GAME for cut sports: 2/27
- FIRST MEET for non-cut sports (Track): 2/23
If you are having trouble registering online, please use these instructions. Online Registration instructions
For additional information regarding our registration process, please click the links below.
- Important Parent Information (updated information coming soon)
- Parent Online Registration Checklist
- Sports Physical Form (must be on file and less than one year old)
- Students must have health insurance coverage in order to try-out and participate in a school sport.
The goals for every participant are:
- Physical Skills necessary in sport or activity
- An awareness of progressive skill requirements is needed to continue in the growth of a specific sport or activity.
- Respect for the efforts, abilities, and rights of others
- The awareness of leadership responsibilities in school, community, and life contact, as well as on the field
- Active participation by all members of the team
If you have any questions, please contact Athletic Director Mandi White, email@example.com or Athletic Secretary, Erin Gray, firstname.lastname@example.org