Pueblo Middle School Athletics
Quarter 3 Sports 23-24
Kyrene offers both "cut" and "non-cut" sports for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students.
Cut sports include: soccer, basketball, volleyball, cheer, softball and baseball.
Non-cut athletic opportunities include: cross country, wrestling, and track and field.
For tryout information, practice times, equipment needs, and coach contact information--coaches letters will be posted asap:
SPORT COACH COACHES LETTERS
Boys Soccer TBA
Girls Basketball Varsity-Heather Ludwick
- Quarter 3 sports registration will be open from December 1-January 5. (Boys Soccer, Girls Basketball)
- Quarter 3 Sports Tryouts: 1/8 to 1/12 (NO TRYOUTS 1/10- WEDNESDAY)
Student must be fully registered with current physical on file to participate in tryouts
- FIRST practice for CUT SPORTS: week of 1/16, to be determined by each coach
- FIRST GAME for cut sports: 1/25
If you are having trouble registering online, please use these instructions. Online Registration instructions
For additional information regarding our registration process, please click the links below.
- Important Parent Information (updated information coming soon)
- Parent Online Registration Checklist
- Sports Physical Form (must be on file and less than one year old)
- Students must have health insurance coverage in order to try-out and participate in a school sport.
The goals for every participant are:
- Physical Skills necessary in sport or activity
- An awareness of progressive skill requirements is needed to continue in the growth of a specific sport or activity.
- Respect for the efforts, abilities, and rights of others
- The awareness of leadership responsibilities in school, community, and life contact, as well as on the field
- Active participation by all members of the team
If you have any questions, please contact Athletic Director Steve Benoche firstname.lastname@example.org , or Athletic Secretary, Erin Gray, email@example.com