Pueblo Middle School Athletics
Winter Sports 22-23
Kyrene offers both "cut" and "non-cut" sports for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students.
Cut sports include: soccer, basketball, volleyball, cheer, softball and baseball.
Non-cut athletic opportunities include: cross country, wrestling, and track and field.
For tryout information, practice times, equipment needs, and coach contact information--coaches letters will be posted asap:
SPORT COACH COACHES LETTERS
Co-ed Cheer Stephanie Bradshaw
- Winter Registration Opens: 10/7 ALL SPORTS
- Winter Registration Closes: 11/3 CUT SPORTS ONLY
- Winter Registration Closes: 11/22 WRESTLING ONLY
- Winter Tryouts begin: 11/7 - 11/11 (NO TRYOUTS 11/9- WEDNESDAY) student must be fully registered with current physical on file to tryout
- FIRST practice for CUT SPORTS 11/14
- FIRST practice for WRESTLING 11/7
- FIRST GAME for cut sports: 11/21
- FIRST MEET for non-cut sports (Wrestling): 11/22
If you are having trouble registering online, please use these instructions. Online Registration instructions
For additional information regarding our registration process, please click the links below.
- Important Parent Information (updated information coming soon)
- Parent Online Registration Checklist
- Sports Physical Form (must be on file and less than one year old)
- Students must have health insurance coverage in order to try-out and participate in a school sport.
The goals for every participant are:
- Physical Skills necessary in sport or activity
- An awareness of progressive skill requirements is needed to continue in the growth of a specific sport or activity.
- Respect for the efforts, abilities, and rights of others
- The awareness of leadership responsibilities in school, community, and life contact, as well as on the field
- Active participation by all members of the team
If you have any questions, please contact Athletic Director Mandi White, firstname.lastname@example.org or Athletic Secretary, Erin Gray, email@example.com