Pueblo Middle School Athletics
Fall Sports 22-23
Kyrene offers both "cut" and "non-cut" sports for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students.
Cut sports include: soccer, basketball, volleyball, cheer, softball and baseball.
Non-cut athletic opportunities include: cross country, wrestling, and track and field.
If you are having trouble registering online please use these instructions. Online Registration instructions
For additional information regarding our registration process please click the links below.
- Important Parent Information
- Parent Online Registration Checklist
- Sports Physical Form (must be on file and less than one year old)
- Students must have health insurance coverage in order to try-out and participate in a school sport
The goals for every participant are:
- Physical Skills necessary in the sport or activity
- An awareness of progressive skill requirements needed to continue in the growth of a specific sport or activity
- Respect for the efforts, abilities, and rights or others
- The awareness of leadership responsibilities in school, community, and life contacts, as well as on the field
- Active participation by all members of the team
If you have any questions, please contact Athletic Director Mandi White, firstname.lastname@example.org or Athletic Secretary, Erin Gray email@example.com
SPORT COACH COACHES LETTERS
Cross Country (no-cut)