Below is information regarding Fall 2021 Sports.
Online registrations will open on July 26th for Fall Sports (Boys Soccer, Girls Volleyball, Cross Country).
Cut Sports (Boys Soccer & Girls Volleyball) registration will close on August 12th. Tryouts will begin the week of August 16th-20th.
Cross Country will close on September 13th. Practices will begin on August 30th.
Click here for the Parent Online Registration Checklist.
REGISTER NOW! To register online CLICK HERE. A completed online registration must be done for student participation.
- Fall Sports: Cross Country ($110), Boys Soccer ($150), Girls Volleyball ($150)
- Winter Sports: Wrestling ($110), Boys Basketball ($150), Girls Soccer ($150), Girls Softball ($150), Cheer ($90)
- Spring Sports: Track & Field ($110), Boys Baseball ($150), Girls Basketball ($150)
In order to tryout and participate in a sport, students must complete online paperwork, include a current physical (less than one-year old) and must have health insurance. More information will be available at Meet The Teacher Night.
Support our Athletic Program
How can you help support our students involved in our sports program? Consider a tax credit donation. Click the following link for more information Tax Credits, click here!For questions, please call Centennial Athletics: 480-541-6404CMS Athletic Director: Dr. Randall Hoggard email@example.comCMS Student Services & Athletics: Sue Spadafore firstname.lastname@example.org
If your student will be participating in a non cut sport, payment is due at the time of registration. If your student is trying out for a cut sport, payment will be due once you have been notified your student made the team. You will need to pay the participation fee by the first day of practice.
1. Payment will be made for non-cut sports at the time of registration.
2. Payment for cut sports will be made online once you have been notified your student made the team.
** Please review KAP Middle School Athletics Participation Policies & Guidelines click here.
If you wish to apply for financial assistance, you will need to submit a Financial Assistance application prior to the start date of tryouts. Incomplete applications will not be processed. Due to financial constraints, we are unable to provide 100% assistance.
Click HERE for a copy of the 2 sided Financial Assistance application form. Financial Assistance forms must be turned into the Kyrene District Office
The goals for every participant are:
- Physical Skills necessary in the sport or activity
- An awareness of progressive skill requirements needed to continue in the growth of a specific sport or activity
- Respect for the efforts, abilities, and rights or others
- The awareness of leadership responsibilities in school, community, and life contacts, as well as on the field
- Active participation by all members of the team