Meet Ms. Kelly!
- 2019-2020 is my 31st year of teaching. I have been teaching in the Kyrene School District since 1995.Prior to that I taught in the Peoria Unified School District here in AZ. I have taught 1st , 2nd, 3rd , 4th and 6th grade ELA and Social Studies. This year I am teaching ELA Intervention to 6th, 7th, and 8th graders.
- I was born and raised in Iowa and came out here after I graduated from The University of Iowa!! Go Hawks!!!!
- I have a bachelor's degree in Education from the University of Iowa, SEI endorsement, and ELA Midlle School endorsement.
- I am a mom to 4 wonderful boys:Patrick (29), Nicholas (27), Daniel (15), and Oscar (14.) In my free time I enjoy reading, hiking, baking, being outdoors near water, and hanging out with my famiy.
- It is an honor to be working with someone as special as your child. As a parent I know that communication is very important. Please check out my website for further information or the Kyrene School District website. You can always contact me at email@example.com or by phone at 480-541-6502.