Kyrene School District offers competitive benefit plans and a wide variety of additional benefits to all employees who work 30 hours or more per week.
Benefit Plans offered:
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Saving Accounts
We also provide ALL Employees with a number of Wellness Programs and Services to meet their needs at every life stage:
- Physical Well-Being: Free Health Coaching, Free Fitness Classes, Win On Wellness Programs, Rally Rewards and more.
- Emotional Well-Being: Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Care 24, Advocate4Me and more.
- Financial Well-Being: AIG Valic 403B/457 Financial Planning, Arizona State Retirement Services/Pensions and Phased Retirement.
Deb Spurgin –Chief Benefits Officer
Jessica Bowman –Benefits Specialist
Taylor Schroeder -Benefits Specialist
Jennie Truman –Employee Relations Specialist
Bre Moro –Health Coach
Benefits Fax# 480-541-1813
Summary of Benefit Coverages
SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER DISCLOSURE
Disclosure of your Social Security number is permitted under Section 7 of the Federal Privacy Act of 1974. For health insurance and other employee benefit plans; our vendors indicate that SSN’s are mandatory to identify individuals enrolling for coverage. Further, a new Mandatory Insurer Reporting law, Section 111 of Public Law 110-173, requires group health plan insurers to report SSN’s in order for Medicare to coordinate payments with other insurance benefits. The SSN’s for you and those of your family may be requested for these purposes. If you have questions about when or why a particular plan requires your social security number, please contact the vendor directly.