Kyrene School District offers competitive benefit plans and a wide variety of additional benefits to all employees who work 30 hours or more per week.
Benefit Plans offered:
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Saving Accounts
- Optional -403b/457/Roth
We also provide ALL Employees with a number of Wellness Programs and Services to meet their needs at every life stage:
- Physical Well-Being: Free Health Coaching, Free Fitness Classes, Win On Wellness Programs, Rally Rewards and more.
- Emotional Well-Being: Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Care 24, Advocate4Me and more.
- Financial Well-Being: AIG Valic 403B/457 Financial Planning, Arizona State Retirement Services/Pensions and Phased Retirement.
*Current employees may access additional benefit info and forms by clicking the EMPLOYEES link on the HR home page.
Deb Spurgin –Chief Benefits Officer
Jessica Bowman –Benefits Specialist
Taylor Schroeder -Benefits Specialist
Jennie Truman –Employee Relations Specialist
Bre Moro –Health Coach
Benefits Fax# 480-541-1813