Kyrene School District offers competitive benefit plans and a wide variety of additional benefits to all employees who work 30 hours or more per week.
Benefit Plans offered:
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Saving Accounts
- Optional -403b/457/Roth
We also provide ALL Employees with a number of Wellness Programs and Services to meet their needs at every life stage:
- Physical Well-Being: Free Health Coaching, Free Fitness Classes, Win On Wellness Programs, Rally Rewards and more.
- Emotional Well-Being: Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Care 24, Advocate4Me and more.
- Financial Well-Being: AIG Valic 403B/457 Financial Planning, Arizona State Retirement Services/Pensions and Phased Retirement.
*Current employees may access additional benefit info and forms by clicking the EMPLOYEES link on the Talent Management home page.
Deb Spurgin –Chief Benefits Officer
Jessica Bowman –Benefits Specialist
Taylor Schroeder -Benefits Specialist
Jennie Truman –Employee Relations Specialist
Bre Moro –Health Coach
Benefits Fax# 480-541-1813