To Submit Work Requests
- Submit work order through FootPrints by clicking here.
Note: Only Building Managers, Facilities Techs and Site Support Techs have access to online work orders.
Once work orders have been received they will be prioritized:
- 1 = Emergency - Normally a call requiring immediate action
- 2 = Priority - Repairs needed to prevent additional damage (2 weeks)
- 3 = Routine - Needed to maintain the school plant (90 days)
- 6 = Nice to have - Will be completed as time allows
- 7 = Summer work - Holiday/Summer
- 8 = Review - Waiting for review or approval
- 10 = Estimate - Estimate cost of request
- 11 = Rejected - Void/Duplicate
- 12 = Warranty - Submitted for warranty work
Last Modified on June 20, 2019