This quarter we are going to be doing Kahoots, building projects, 3D printing, programming, experimenting with Newton’s Laws, designing and working with the Engineer Design Process…
So much to do, so come to the zoom prepared and ready to go. What does that mean?
- Paper and pencil ready every time.
- Make sure you have anything that needs to be turned in, turned in.
- Projects or materials that I tell you to be prepared with for that day ready to go.
- Something to color with – markers, crayons or colored pencils.
- Paper - lined and blank
- Masking Tape
- Scotch Tape
- Glue Stick
- Index card
- $3.00 for banker's box (students will bring this back home at the end of the quarter with their projects and supplies)
If you missed my fabulous meet the teacher video click here.
Google Classroom Code:
Period One: NGFELSB
Period Three: BZHJS4D
Period Four: HR5GS2Z
If you have read this entire page, go to google classroom and join the class. Then email me and put which period you are in on the subject line. Tell me:
- If you were able to join the google classroom
- If you have ever had a STEM class, club or camp.
- What your favorite tv show is.
- If you have any pets what kind and what are their names.
Email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org