Stephanie MartinSchool Counseling Services
- Brief solution based counseling in 1:1 or group settings
- Daily support of social and emotional needs
- Food and Community resources for families
- Connection to long-term behavioral health services partnered with Southwest Behavioral Health
- Focus on advocacy and healthy communication either between students or from student to adult staff
Mrs. Martin is also the coordinator for the Bulldog Buddies and Gifted Testing,
Mrs. Martin welcomes any questions: 480-541-6808 or email@example.com**If you are in need of food or other resources, contact me or the Kyrene Family Resource Center at (480) 541-4772.