Special Education Learn at Home Supports
- Video Support: Turn on closed caption for text to speech access
- Google Assistant/ Alexa: Can be used to read Web Pages Aloud
- Kyrene Learn at Home Sites
Learn at Home Resources:
- Free computer version
- Games and activities to teach reading from letter recognition, letter sounds to reading full sentences.
- Access to interactive teaching tools for students grades PreK - 5
- Continue children’s handwriting and keyboarding development from a distance.
General Student Support
UNC Frank Porter Graham Child Development Institute Autism Team - Individuals with Autism through Uncertain Times
- Supporting Individuals with ASD through Uncertain Times full packet
- Virtual preschool videos from a veteran preschool teacher. You can tune in each weekday at 11:00 a.m. EST for a new video
- Free make at home activities.
- FREE informational site that asks and answers interesting questions about the world.
- A new "Wonders of the Day" question is posted daily
- Each is designed to get kids and families to think, talk, and find learning moments together in everyday life.
- No download needed
- Browse by Age or Style
- Spanish stories offered
- Free lessons, activities and games
- Organized by grade, subject, topic, standard
- Access to information for sites/ apps by age/disability/ need
- Access to apps and sites
- Sorted by age/grade, subject/ disability/ need
Last Modified on July 21, 2021