Kyrene is excited to announce that beginning July 1, 2021, we have partnered with ESS West for substitute services for the 2021-22 school year. ESS West is an experienced managed services organization that is dedicated to providing talented and qualified substitute professionals to K-12 school districts. In order to work as a substitute for the Kyrene School District, subs must become an employee of ESS West.
Individuals interested in becoming a substitute are invited to attend one of our upcoming orientation sessions.
Please contact ESS at AZsupport@ess.com or 866.208.7454 for information on upcoming orientation sessions.
Before Your Orientation
Prior to attending your orientation session, we invite you to create an ESS profile by following the instructions below:
- Click the blue "Apply" button on the job post
- Enter your email address, click "Start," and follow the prompts to create your profile
When possible, please start to gather the following items. Open Forms Here
- Signed Offer Letter of Employment, Employee Manual Acknowledgement, 401k Acknowledgement, and Emergency Contact Form
- Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) Form
- Arbitration Agreement
- Health Insurance Marketplace Form
- Certificate(s) of proof of the highest level of education
- Arizona Substitute Certificate
- Arizona Department of Public Safety IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Please show proper identification needed to verify your employment eligibility (see the list of I-9 acceptable documents)