|About Ms. Rosenblum
Top 10 Things To Know...
- Grew up in Philadelphia, PA, went to Hofstra University, lived in Manalapan, NJ for 13 years.
- Many, many students won Outstanding, the highest achievement, in Arizona Matsuri's Haiku contests. Many former students have won national writing contests (Eli Wiesel Writing Competition, Philosophy Slam), another won a Phoenix Symphony poetry contest, and even more have won in our District Poetry contests!
- I am a USA Today Bestselling Author and award-winning author. Sorry! I don't write stories for kids... yet.
- I have two fabulous daughters – Sara, 23, and Rebecca, 20.
- I love classic rock and 80's music.
- I used to be a reading addict, but now, I don't get to read too much due to all the writing I do.
- I love scrapbooking, photography, tea, chocolate, and all types of music.
- I can’t tell a joke, but I love laughing at them.
- I’m goofy and good-natured with the kids, but serious about writing and reading.
- I have MS and must eat gluten-free.