For 2020-2021 school year, SmartMusic will be a required resource for all band students. Please note that it is FREE! The district has paid for all student subscriptions. Using this online portal, students will be able to access concert music, submit assignments, and practice more efficiently. To register, complete the following steps:
- Be sure you have the latest version of Google Chrome or, if you are using an ipad, the newest version of Safari.
- Go to home.smartmusic.com or open the SmartMusic app on your iPad
- Select “Join A Class.”
- Enter the student email address (i.e. email@example.com) and the appropriate classroom code. If you are unsure of which class you are in, please check the roster.
Concert Band - Woodwinds and Brass: PDZUZ-4XWZG
Percussion Class: KPPHD-WNA6G
Symphonic Band - Woodwinds and Brass: W4C3A-FQZEV
Wind Ensemble - Woodwinds, Brass, and Percussion: H4YAA-NJZEF
- Follow the prompts to create your account. Be sure to enter a backup email when prompted so that you can easily recover your student’s password if necessary.
- Check the student email account and confirm the email address, if necessary.
For other tips and tricks, visit the SmartMusic Parent Help Site.