If you are eligible to retake a test, you will have "ERT" next to your test grade in the gradebook.
"ERT" stands for "Eligible fo ReTest".
In order to retake test, students must meet these criteria:
- Earned a grade lower than an 80% on the test.
- Earned a stamp on the study guide & have a grade for it in the gradebook.
- Finished MATHia assignments BEFORE the test.
- Complete all assignments for ReTests for problems missed on the test.
- Turn in ReTest assignments & take the ReTest by the due date.
80% is the highest grade that can be earned on retests.
You will only be tested on the problems you missed.