AzACDA D-Backs Choir Night 2018 FAQ’s
***PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE IN ARRIVAL TIME***
5:00PM: All CMS singers should plan to be at Chase Field at this time at the specific spot on the corner of E. Jackson and 4th St. Upon arrival, please DO NOT enter the ballpark, as we will do this together so all students and parents can stay together.
5:15PM: We will proceed to the rehearsal area located outside Gate J on the east side of the ballpark (near sections 110-111), under the 7th street bridge. I will ask for 3-5 parents to stay with us as chaperones.
5:30PM: A pre-game rehearsal will take place with all participating ensembles. This will be outside. All participating students should bring plenty of water to stay hydrated.
5:55PM: Students will begin lining up to enter the field. From there, all performers will be directed onto the field by D-backs representatives.
Approx. 6:27PM: The performance will begin on the warning-track in center field. All students will quickly exit the field after the performance. You must pick up your student form top of the section you are sitting in. Students will be escorted by myself and chaperones to their section.
PERFORMANCE NOTES: Please review with your student.
- All students are expected to show proper respect before, during and after the National Anthem performance. It is very important that everyone stands up straight and does not wave at the cameras.
- All participants must stay on the warning track and off the grass at all times during the performance.
- Outside of the performers, only teachers and chaperones should be on the field. Parents should not go on the field with their children. We encourage 1 chaperone for every 20 students.
- Performers MUST wear their choir shirts and comfortable pants, shorts or skirts.
- Food, drinks, bags and purses will not be allowed onto the field. Students should leave all bags and purses with their parents/guardians during the performance.