Kyrene Sportsmanship Agreement:
- I will encourage good sportsmanship for all players, coaches, and officials at all sporting events.
- I will help my child enjoy the middle school sports experience by doing whatever I can, such as being a respectful fan, being a supportive parent and displaying positive behavior at all sporting events.
- I will ask my child to treat other players, coaches, fans and officials with respect regardless of race, sex, creed or ability.
- I will support coaches and officials working with my child, in order to encourage a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
- I will remember that the game is for the student athletes-not adults.
- I will abide the coaches rules regarding communication, practices and travel.
- I will schedule time to speak with the coach at a time that I am ready to listen and communicate in a professional and courteous manner.
- I will not create a hostile environment for student athletes or coaches because of playing time issues with my child.
- I understand that any verbal or physical abuse or threats of violence by myself, family members or individuals that accompany me to any practices, games or events is strictly prohibited.
- I understand that if I do not adhere to these guidelines, I may be asked to leave the event and be banned from all future athletic events.
Last Modified on June 5, 2018