Kyrene Student Teacher Virtual Hiring Event
Are YOU Ready for the Future?
We are currently in the process of reviewing Part B virtual interviews.
Employees are Key to Kyrene!
Kyrene School District is one of the top elementary school districts in Arizona. The District is known for high academic achievement, with schools consistently outperforming peer districts, charter schools, and state averages on AzMERIT and other academic benchmarks. Kyrene encompasses several Phoenix suburbs, including all of Ahwatukee, parts of Chandler, Tempe, Guadalupe, and the Gila River Indian Reservation, and contains 26 schools (17 elementary, 6 middle, three K-8).
Why people choose Kyrene:
- 88% teacher retention rate
- Over 130 years of excellence in education
- AEF A+ Schools of Excellence
- National Blue Ribbon Schools
- A-Rated Schools
Grow and Thrive in Kyrene!
- Competitive salary & benefit plans
- Induction and mentoring programs
- Opportunities for career growth
- Rigorous, engaging instructional environments
- Strong employee engagement
- Participation in the AZ pension plan, rated among the best in the U.S.
Join our Team!
For questions, please contact Talent Management M–F, 7:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. | 480-541-1308
Now Hiring For...
Certified Teachers: Middle School Math & Science
Special Education Teachers
Speech Language Pathologists & Assistants
Certified Occupational Therapists & Assistants
Inspire a Child and Ensure Students are Ready for the Future!