In class we will be using technology that may, at times, be confusing for the students. I hope this login information will assist you in helping them be successful.
- Zoom - Students will access Zoom through StudentVue to ensure a secure environment. Each course will have an assigned Zoom code/link for students to join their classes each day.
- Google Drive - This is where all documents created in any Google App reside. Just login to Google using studentID@myksd.org and the student-created password. When logged into Google, use the small "Rubik's Cube" in the top right corner to access all Google Apps and Google Drive.
- To use Google Apps on a phone, each app must be downloaded separately. Please download Google Classroom, Google Docs, Google Photos, and Google Slides.
- Google Classroom - A blended learning platform that makes it easy to create, distribute, and collect assignments. Go to Google Classroom, click the + button in the top right corner, choose "Join." Use the appropriate code as listed below. <<UPDATED 8/11/20>>
- 6th grade Photography Students: wempyjf
- 7th grade Photography Students:zt6bcdb
- 8th grade Photography students: 3pnkgy7
- Pixlr.com - This is a very robust, free photo editing app that is very similar to Photoshop
- Other school-approved websites