If you forget your binder/textbook pages at school, use the PDF to complete homework. These PDFs are also found in the "About" tab of Google Classroom.
Quarter 1: Unit 5 (Facing Adversity)
- Novel: A Long Walk to Water
- Unit 5 Student Textbook
- Completed Unit 5 Vocabulary Chart: Click here!
- Unit 5 Final Essay. It must be turned in by the end of the day of the due date with a copy of the rubric.
Quarter 2: Unit 2 (A Starry Home
- Unit 2 Student Textbook
- Book Reports are due BY November 28th! That is the last day they will be accepted. Click here for the assignment sheet and a model book report.
- Unit 2 Final Essay is due Friday, December 14th. Click here for the assignment sheet and rubric.
- Completed Unit 2 Vocab organizer: here
Quarter 3: Unit 3 (Turning Points)
- Novel: The Outsiders. Click here for a pdf of the novel.
- Unit 3 Student Edition
- Completed Unit 3 Vocabulary Chart: Click here!
- Final Essay is due Friday, March 1st. Assignment sheet and rubric: here for ELA and here for GATE
Quarter 4: Unit 4 (People & the Planet)
- Novel: Seedfolks (ELA)/Lord of the Flies (GATE)
- Unit 4 Student Edition
Logging in to Pearson EasyBridge:
Username: ksd\student#, Password: usual network password
Click here for instructions to use the Pearson online (textbook) AND Google Classroom.