6th Grade Supply List & Classroom Donation Information
**Please note, parents buy supplies for their child only.
Teachers do not provide classroom supplies for each student.
Community supplies in the classroom are limited**
- 2 Composition notebooks
- Loose leaf college-ruled paper
- Loose-leaf graph paper
- Pencils (Ticonderoga brand preferred) – mechanical pencils are OK, but please have replacement lead
- Highlighters (Green, Blue, Yellow, Pink)
- Sticky notes (1 ½” x 2” and 3” x 3”)
- Ear buds or small headphones (these will be used all the time as we have laptops for every student)
- Calculator (non-scientific)
- 2” Binder ('D' ring binder preferred)
- 5 subject dividers with tabs
- Pencil case (three hole pencil case preferred - can fit in binder)
**Suggested Apps for personal Mobile Devices**
- Google Drive– for file management. You may install Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc. to edit files.
- ParentVue –the online gradebook. Use this app to stay up to date on your child’s grades.
- Brainpop– watch academic videos for all subject areas and topics.
- Khan Academy– watch more math and science videos.
** This list may expand as the year progresses.**
Classroom Donations – Always Appreciated
- Low Odor Whiteboard Markers
- Loose Leaf Paper (wide or college ruled)
- Graphing Paper
- Clorox Wipes
- Glue Sticks
- Colored copy paper
- $1 Store earbuds
- Colored Pencils
- Index Cards