2019-20 ADDITIONAL BUS RIDER REQUESTBelow is information for parents of students requesting to be added as an additional rider to a bus for any of the following reasons:
How It Works:
- In-District Open Enrollment
ONCE YOUR STUDENT HAS BEEN ASSIGNEDClick Here to find your student's current bus information. Get the Versatrans My Stop App. Click here to learn more.
- NO PLACEMENTS WILL BE MADE FOR THE FIRST 30 DAYS OF SCHOOL.
- Students must be enrolled at a Kyrene School
- Requested stop, must be within the boundaries of the school that the student is attending. To verify if the address is within school's boundaries, please click here.
- Click on the link below to fill out an Additional Bus Rider Request Form for your student to be added to the wait-list.
- Applications are approved for the current school year and MUST BE SUBMITTED FOR EVERY SCHOOL YEAR
- Students are assigned to a bus based on availability of space. Once a bus is at capacity, it will be closed off to Additional Bus Rider Requests.=
- Should additional In-Boundary riders be added to the bus over the duration of the school year, it may be necessary for you to find other transportation for the remainder of the school year.
- The parent / guardian will be notified once the student is assigned to the requested bus.
- Approved students must follow the safety and behavior guidelines of the Transportation Department. Failure to do so, may lead to the student's transportation being revoked.
Last Modified on June 26, 2019