Open Enrollment Bus Stop InformationWelcome to the Bus Stop Information page for parents with Open Enrollment students, who attend school in the Kyrene School District and live in Maricopa and South Phoenix. Here, you have the ability to look up your student's bus route information. Please follow the instructions below and use the designated link for access to our e-link portal.
For students already placed:Login with the link below with the following info:
User Name: Your Student's School ID Number
Password: Your Student's Date of Birth (Month 00, Day 00, Year 0000; ex: 01291999)NOTE: This bus information is for students who have already been placed on a bus by the transportation department. Information for students on the waiting list will be unavailable.Please view the brief User Guide on how to use the parent e-link portal.Disclaimer: Bus route information is subject to change based on the needs of the route. Please be sure to review your student's bus route information a of couple days before August 3rd.
Open Enrollment Transportation Requests:
How It Works
Use the link below to request Open Enrollment Transportation for the 2022-2023 school yearNOW AVAILABLE! Get the Versatrans My Stop App. Learn More
- NOTE: Students are assigned to a bus based on availability of space and on a first come, first served basis. Once a bus is at capacity, the remaining requests will be placed on a wait-list.
- Open Enrollment transportation is only available to students who live in either Maricopa or South Phoenix, and are enrolled at one of the schools below:
- Middle School: Akimel
- Elementary Schools: Lagos, Milenio & Estrella
- South Phoenix:
- Middle Schools: CMS & KMS
- Elementary Schools: Lomas, Ninos, Norte & Manitas
- The parent / guardian will be notified once the student is assigned to the requested bus.
Last Modified on May 20, 2022