Cielo PTO BoardThis is an excellent opportunity to get involved in your student’s education here at Cielo. The PTO is an independent school organization comprised of parents, teachers, and administrators who volunteer their time for the purpose of enhancing the educational environment of students.
Our organization’s primary activities include providing support to our teachers and administrators so that they can provide the highest quality educational services to our students. Our volunteers help raise funds and give their time to support extracurricular programs, provide needed equipment or put on a fun program for students and staff.Time Commitment:We are often asked about the time commitment to serve on the Board. The time commitment can vary depending on the time of year or upcoming events; however, the time commitment is generally as follows:
Interested?If you are interested in running for this position, please submit a brief biography to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information in 150 words or less:
- Board meetings are once a month on the first Thursday of the month, at 3pm.
- Members cannot miss more than three meetings per school year
- Every Board member is required to chair at least one event in the school year
- Depending on the event that the Board member chairs, the time commitment may vary by month.
- President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer positions are 2 year terms
- Member-At-Large positons are a commitment of 1 year (June - May)
- Your name, contact information, and the position on the Board you are seeking
- What would you bring to the Board? What would you hope to accomplish?
- Tell us about yourself and the grade(s) of your children at Cielo
Additionally, please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.
We thank you for your continued support of the Cielo PTO!