7th Grade Science Curriculum Map
Students will work throughout the year to demonstrate their knowledge and skill through project-based learning, labs, individual assessments and collaborative assignments.
- Lab Safety
- Metric System Conversions
- Following Directions
- Microbiology - the Germ Theory
- We will begin ecology, which is the study of organisms and the relationship they have with their environment.
- We will finish ecology.
- We will begin astronomy, which is the study of space.
- We will finish astronomy.
- Rock Cycle
- Erosion and Deposition
- Layers of the Earth
- Fossils and the Geologic Timeline
- Plate Tectonics