CLIP AND SAVE BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION!
BOX TOPS is going digital. We will hold one last collection this fall!
Here’s what to do:
- Find Box Tops on everyday items in your home! Look for the pink square – each one is worth 10 cents to Cielo!
- Please take a moment to trim your Box Tops squares down to the dotted line
- Throw away expired Box Tops! They don’t count in our contest totals and we don’t get any money for them, either!
- Print and attach your Box Tops to this Box Tops Flier, or group your Box Tops in groups of 10 or 50 using a Ziploc bag. Be sure to label the flier or your baggies with your student’s name & teacher!
- Send your Box Tops to school with your student, or drop them off in the front office.
The class with the most Box Tops will win a fun prize. We also recognize the student that submits the most Box Tops.
No more clipping? Check it out!