Kyrene District Middle School Grading Scale
90 - 100% = A
80 - 89% = B
70 - 79% = C
60 - 69% = D
0 - 59% = F
Kyrene District Middle School Grade Weighting
- 20% Classwork - includes Classroom Work, Homework, Bell Work, Exit and Entrance Tickets…
- 80% Assessments - includes Homework Quizzes, Review Quizzes, Check-In Quizzes, Book Projects, Small Group Projects, Unit Tests...
Posting of Student Grades - Using Synergy/StudentVue/ParentVue Portal
- Upcoming projects, assignments, unit tests, etc. will be posted ahead of time in StudentVue/ParentVue Portal and students are encouraged to use the calendar feature to keep track of assigned work and due dates.
- On average, one to three grades will be posted weekly in the Student/Parent Portal.
- Please note that essays and book projects are large projects that take considerable time to grade. So, just as the students took several weeks to complete the project, it will take me several weeks to grade all 160 of the projects for each individual student.
- If you do not have a password for Parent Portal, please contact the Altadena Front Office at 480-541-6000 and they will provide you with one.