2020-2021 Board MembersHeather Rahn - PTO President - email@example.comAlanna Miller - PTO Vice President - firstname.lastname@example.orgTammy Winebrenner - PTO Treasure - email@example.comAllison Rosner - Co-Treasurer - firstname.lastname@example.orgJen Duer - IT Director - email@example.comFor any other questions please e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.orgWhat the stats show about Estrella:
Estrella is proudly rated an A+ School of Excellence
- 98% of those surveyed agree or strongly agree that their child is challenged academically by his or her teachers.
- 95% of those surveyed feel satisfied with the feedback received from the teachers.
- 96% of those surveyed are satisfied that their child is treated with respect by his or her teachers
Why is the PTO important?
- 98% of those surveyed feel that their child is encouraged and motivated by his or her teachers
- PTO pays for all of the ink in the print shop that your teachers use
- PTO provides each teacher with start up money for their classrooms at the beginning of the year and mid-year
- PTO sent teachers to a supplemental math conference
- PTO pays for planners for 5th grade students
- PTO paid for our Bullying Assembly, “Small Talk”
- PTO paid for "University of Arizona Water Science Program" for 4th grade
- PTO paid for the 5th grade educational field trip for science and math study
- PTO funds all of the following activities:
- Pumpkin Walk
- Science Fair
- Wee Deliver
- Art Masterpiece
- Hospitality for Teachers and staff
We accomplish all of this through our fundraisers and incredible parent volunteers! Please consider volunteering your time to help out your school - there are many different areas available.
Contact a PTO member today!