Akimel A-al Wind and Percussion Ensemble
2020 Wind Ensemble Tour!!!!
Tour Dates- April 30, May 1 & 2- Trip Itinerary coming soon!
- Tour Fee:
- $509 per student (Payment Schedule listed Below)
- The fee includes the charter bus, hotel room, 2 day Disney Parkhopper,
and the soundtrack session fee. You will need some pocket $$$
- Mr. Krill will be contacting you soon if you have a fundraising credit.
- If you use the credit you will need to hand a check directly to our office staff
- If you are NOT using a credit you can use the online payment system (details TBA)
Online Payment System: Click here ---> Online Payment System link
You are welcome to pay the full $509 in one payment.
If you wish to pay in smaller amounts, please refer to the schedule below.
- January 28, 2020: $159 Due
- February 25, 2020: $175 Due
- March 31, 2020: $175 Due
2019-2020 Tax Credit Form:
Form to turn in with a tax credit payment (so we can earmark the $ to your child)
If you will have difficulty with one or more of the payments:
Please contact Mr. Krill ASAP- I am sure we can work out something that works.
If you cannot pay the full $509 please submit the scholarship request form.
We cannot let anyong travel for free, but we can help!
Consider having a friend or relative donate through Tax-Credit on behalf of your child.
2020-2021 Advanced Band Audition Results
Congrats to the following NEW Wind Ensemble (Advanced Band) Members
We will make sure you end up in the proper band class.
Thanks to all who auditioned!!!
Forms and Details- General schedule, hotel info...
Please return travel forms by the due date!!!
- 2020 Tour- Student Travel Forms (to be completed and returned by January 28, 2020)
- Student Packing List so you know what to bring
- Release to Parent Form (Only submit this form if you are picking up your child IN California)
- Scholarship Request Form (Only submit this form if you need financial assistance)
Chaperones: (There are 1-2 chaperone spots available) If interested please email Mr. Krill ASAP
Formal Performance Uniform
- All members- White long sleeved button down shirt (with a collar).
- Please only wear white undergarments with the white dress shirt
- Boys- Plain long black necktie, Black dress pants, long black socks and black dress shoes
- Girls- Black dress pants or a long skirt (past the knees when seated), Black dress shoes (closed toed- Disney Requires it!!!)
ALL Members are required to:
- Be enrolled in band class during the 2019-2020 school year
- Learn all music parts at home to the best of their ability
- Study weekly with a qualified private instructor -OR- Seek weekly advice from Mr. Krill
Playing test/part checks:
Go to the Playing Test Information page for playing test details and due dates!
2019 Tour Recap-
Average overall score of 89.5 - We earned a GOLD rating!
Forum Festival - Fullerton College, May 11, 2019
Performance Recording - No comments
Mazzaferro Judges Comments - Overall score of 91/100
Jarvis Judges Comments - Overall Score of 88/100
2018 California Tour Recap - Average score- 91/100 Superior Rating
Scoresheets and Judge Comments2017 Tour Recap-GREAT Tour!!! Awesome performance in California Adventure!!!See below for Music In The Parks results.Judges comments recordings:2015 California Tour Recap
The California Adventure Concert on Thursday April 30, 2015 was Fantastic!Music In The Parks- Saturday May 2, 2015: Average score- 89/100.
Comments and score sheets are posted on the Wind Ensemble Page
Thursday April 30- 1:30 PM:
Our Rattler Winds and Percussion played a brilliant performance on the stage in California Adventure's Hollywood Backlot. Construction barriers shielded us from view of the general public, but some Disney Guests still came to sit and watch us. Great job!!!
Saturday May 2, 2015: Music In The Parks Competition- Valencia High School- Average Score 89.0
Adjudicator Scoresheet Comments Richard Watson- 90.0 Richard Watson.PDF Watson.mp4 Patricia Cornett- 88.0 Patricia Cornett.PDF Cornett.mp4
- Tour Fee: