Centennial PTO No-Cost FundrasiersWelcome back! Centennial’s No Cost Fundraising is an easy way to help earn money for our school. By simply linking your card, saving receipts, or giving business to our community we earn money for our students and teachers. Feel free to pass along Centennial’s Fundraising information to family and friends! ALL efforts are appreciated!Box Tops for Education | Fry's Food Stores | Fresh&Easy | Recycling Electronics
Box Tops for Education
1. SAVE YOUR BoxTops! It's easy to keep a jar in your kitchen and fill it up as you throw out your used items. Send into the office ANY time, with your child’s name to an academic lab
teacher. Or hold onto them and we'll remind you to send them in.
2. Do you shop online? If so, you can earn eBoxTops® for Centennial.
What are eBoxTops® credits?
eBoxTops® credits, like physical Box Tops, are worth 10¢ each for your school. However, instead of clipping these Box Tops and sending them into your designated school, eBoxTops® credits are awarded electronically to your school earnings at btfe.com/hero and will be included in your school's next Box Tops check amount.
Simple 1-2-3 registration for online shopping credit at over 175 stores.
Go to www.btfe.com/marketplace
Step 1: Pick your school, Kyrene Centennial Middle School
Step 2: Register
Step 3: Create login email & password.
Once you are registered, you are ready to shop through the www.btfe.com/marketplace.
Every new member to register between August 3 - September 15 will automatically receive 5 eBox Tops for their school, while supplies last.
Be a Boxtops for Education Hero!
New!! Fry’s Community Reward Program
Step 1: Creating an Online Fry’s Account (If you already have an online Fry’s account, skip to #2).
- Go to www.fryscommunityrewards.com
- Select 'Create an Account'
- Under Sign-In information, enter your email and create a password. (Write down your email & password—will need it in step 2)
- Select 'Use Card Number'
- Enter your Fry's V.I.P Card Number, last name and postal code
- Under 'Select Your Preferred Store' enter your postal code
- Select 'Find Stores'
- Choose your store then select 'Create Account'
- You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email. Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Fry's Account
- Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry's Community Rewards Program of your choice
Step 2: Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program.
- Go to www.fryscommunityrewards.com
- Select 'Sign-In'
- Enter your email and password then select 'sign in'. (This will be the email and password you created in step 1)
- Select 'My Account' then select 'Account Settings' from drop down menu
- Click 'edit' under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information
- Under Find Your Organization: Enter the NPO number or name of organization then select 'search'. (You can get the NPO number from your organization)
- Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to your organization
- Then select 'save changes'
- If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under 'Community Rewards' on your Account Summary page
Safeway's eScrip Program
Sign up for Safway's discount eScrip program. Every time you shop at Safeway using your Safeway Club card, up to 3% of your purchase will go to CMS. Just go to www.eScrip.com and click on "sign up". Our group number is 6524948. Reminder: Renew your Safeway cards annually at www.eScrip.com. Note: Just because you get the savings doesn't mean your card is renewed or connected to CMS. Having problems renewing?...call 800 400-7878.
This year we have a new program. Direct Donation is our first fundraiser and will be on going for the school year. If you would like to donate to the PTO to help us provide fun events for the students, buy materials to support our classrooms and to help us honor the staff, then please consider donating to our direct donation program. Your donation is tax deductible and 100% of your money will go directly to CMS! No donation is too small and we very much appreciate those that have already donated. If you would like to donate, please send your donation to the office in an envelope marked “PTO”. Read more about the program here.