Student CouncilLomas Student Council includes members from grades 3 through 5. Representatives are elected in their classes by their peers based on leadership qualities and strengths. Student Council students must show a great deal of responsibility by taking notes at monthly meetings and delivering information to their classmates in an effort to keep all students involved and informed.
Meetings are held TBD. Representatives may only miss two meetings or events.
All Student Council members are expected to:
- Show superior leadership skills
- Be in good standing with classroom responsibilities, including homework completion
- Be an effective oral speaker
- Write clear and organized notes to share out with classmates
- Show up for events on time and follow through with assigned tasks
If you have suggestions or questions, contact TBD, Student Council Advisor.
Last Modified on August 17, 2021