House CouncilHouse Council is made up of 4 House Leaders (5th Grade) and 4 House Lieutenants (4th Grade). The House Council will meet once a month, before school, to coordinate school and community projects. House Council students must show a great deal of responsibility by taking notes at monthly meetings and delivering information to their classmates in an effort to keep all students involved and informed.
Meetings are held TBD. Representatives may only miss two meetings or events.
All House Council members are expected to:
- Volunteer at one or more after school event
- Be a good role model
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- Maintain good behavior grades (Proficient or Developing)
- Maintain a good work ethic
- Maintain good attendance (few absences and tardies)
- Be an effective oral speaker
- Write clear and organized notes to share with classmates
If you have suggestions or questions, contact Vanessa Ensign, House Council Advisor.