1. Locker Room Rules:
· NO GUM, FOOD, OR DRINK
· No running, throwing objects, sitting on lockers, or jumping form ledges
· No yelling. Indoor voices only
· NEVER give anyone your locker combination.
· Do not double up. Do not share PE clothes. Borrowing clothes results in a non-dress grade.
· Respect others and their property.
· White board will list the activity and location. Please do not touch the White board.
2. Dress Out:
· You will have 6-8 minutes to dress.
· Names must be written in the designated area of your uniform only. Nicknames not allowed.
· Socks and athletic shoes must be worn. Shoes must be tightly laced and tied.
3. End of Class:
· You will have 6-8 minutes to dress back into school clothes.
· Lock your locker, and keep your area clean.
· Do not leave the locker room until the bell rings. If you are ready early, sit by your locker and visit. DO NOT crowd around the door.
· Your locker combination is for you to know only. DO NOT EVER GIVE YOUR LOCKER COMBINATION TO ANYONE!
· Write your combination down in your agenda so you know where to find it in case your forget it.
· You are responsible for any stolen items from your locker, please do not bring any valuables to school.
· No marks or stickers on lockers.
5. What you need for your locker:
· Deodorant, Wet wipes
· Plastic containers only, NO GLASS (perfume bottles, etc.) or aerosol cans.
· Non-breakable mirrors only.
· Girls: scrunchies for hair tied back, other supplies as needed.
· Must have a note from home to be excused from PE.
· Doctor’s note required for injuries or illness lasting longer than two P.E. days.
7. Fire Drill:
· Dress quickly, quietly go to grass area on track – walk in a line with your teacher.
8. Lost and Found:
· Check bin or table for lost items. You are responsible for your own items.
9. Proper Office Etiquette:
· Knock and wait at the door. Do not enter office unless invited.
· Telephone is not to be used by students – emergencies only.
10. Water privilege:
· Ask teacher to get water from the gym only.