Students will work throughout the year to demonstrate their knowledge and skill through project-based learning, labs, individual assessments and collaborative assignments.
* Pens, pencils and erasers
* science folder or binder
* loose leaf paper
Classroom Rules and Expectations
* Respect all those in the classroom and their right to learn
* No talking while others are talking
* Come to class every day with necessary materials
* if you are absent, it is your responsibility to ask the teacher what you missed during your absence. It is your responsibility to make up any tests, quizzes, or assignments within one day of an absence. If you know you are going to be absent a head of time, it is your responsibility to notify the teacher and make up any work you will miss BEFORE your planned absence.