Choose Kyrene for your child’s education
Kyrene's curriculum exemplifies the philosophy of a continuous progress model for all students and is age-appropriate, rigorous, comprehensive and aligned to state standards. Kyrene students consistently demonstrate high levels of achievement and exceed state and peer averages on AzMERIT in English language arts and math.
Kyrene elementary schools offer:
- Small class sizes with individualized attention
- Inspiring, hands-on curriculum integrated with technology and art
- Choice opportunities across 26 schools
- Specialized classes in language and fine arts
- State-certified, highly qualified teachers
- Instructional assistance for academic challenges
- Support for literacy across content areas, reading literacy specialists, and directed assistance for students
- Preschool opportunities on every elementary campus
17 elementary schools and three K-8 schools
The 17 elementary schools are located in Ahwatukee, Chandler and Tempe. The three K-8 schools are located in Chandler, Tempe and online (Kyrene Digital Academy)Enrollment is available to any student who lives within or outside of the Kyrene School District’s boundaries, pending space and program availability.
Last Modified on July 13, 2022