Payments and Refunds
Payments for Kids Club, Preschool, After Hours, Enrichment, Academy, Kyrene Adventure Tours, Community Theatre, and Athletics can be made:
In person: Service Center
Drop box: Outside the Kyrene District office entrance
By Phone: 480-541-1500
Forms of Payment
Check/Money Order: Check and money order payments are accepted at the Service Center or at the drop box. Please attach account information to ensure the payment is posted to the correct account. Checks will be run electronically on the date they are received.
Credit/Debit Card: We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
Auto-charge: When you register on-line for a monthly tuition program, you may enroll in auto-charge. If you choose the auto-charge option, your full month's tuition will be charged on the 1st of each month. If you wish to split your payments during the month, please do not choose auto-charge. You may change your auto-charge at any time by logging into your account.
Cash: Only accepted at the Service Center.
Kyrene Employee Payroll Deduction: Kyrene employees may participate in Payroll Deduction with equal deductions made during the school year. This option is only available for monthly tuition programs. To sign up for payroll deduction, complete a Payroll Deduction Form available at the Service Center. If you will be changing your program after you have initially signed up, you will need to "Opt Out" of payroll deductions.
Click on "Log-in/Register
Sign in to your FeePay account
Click "Your Profile" tab
Outstanding balance will be displayed
Click on “Pay” and pay Balance Due or Specify Other Amount
Add to cart and Checkout to make payment
Logout of FeePay
Payment Due Dates
Tuition is calculated based upon the number of school days in the year. The annual tuition amount is then divided into ten equal monthly payments so that the monthly payments do not fluctuate. Monthly tuition does not include School Closure Camp dates.
Payments for Kids Club, Preschool and After Hours are due on the first of the month prior to the month services are rendered. For example, the August payment is due by July 1st. Ten equal monthly tuition payments are due on the first of July, August, September, October, November, December, January, February, March, and April. For information regarding late payments, please see below.
If you register for a program after the first of the month, the prorated amount for the current month in addition to the advance-paid regular monthly tuition amounts will be due. The prorated amount is dependent upon the remaining number of weeks in the school year, so the prorated amount could be higher than the monthly tuition. Partial payments of amounts due are not accepted.
Summer Kids Club and Kyrene After Hours Payment Due Dates
Payment for Weeks 1-5 is due May 1st. Payment for Weeks 6-9 is due June 1st. Children may not attend the program and will be administratively withdrawn from the program if payment is not received prior to services being rendered.
Payment Plan Options. Please choose from one of the following payment plans.
Regular Payment Plan: All tuition is due by the first of the month prior to services rendered (i.e., payment for August services is due on July 1st).Alternative Payment Plan: Allows tuition to be divided into two equal payments, one is due on the first of the month prior to services rendered, and the balance is due by the 15th of the month prior to services rendered.
If you choose the auto-charge option, your full month's tuition will be charged on the 1st of each month. If you wish to split your payments during the month, please do not choose auto-charge.
Regular and Alternative Payment Plans:
1.) If tuition is not received by the close of business on the fifth day of the month in which it is due, a Late Fee may be assessed. Late Fees are assessed to monthly tuition for Kids Club, Preschool and After Hours.
2.) If the account balance is not paid in full by the twentieth day of the month it is due, a Late Fee may be assessed. Further, a Notice of Non-Payment will be e-mailed and delivered at the program site stating that payment is past due and must be paid in full by the close of business by the last day of the month or the child will not be able to attend the program effective the first day of the following month.
3.) If the account balance is not paid in full by the last week of the month, a courtesy phone call will be made stating that there is an outstanding balance due and that the child will not be able to attend the program effective the first day of the following month unless payment is received in full by the last day of the current month.
4.) If the account balance is not paid in full by the last day of the month, the child will not be eligible to attend the program or re-enroll in Community Education Services programs until the account balance that is past due and the tuition that is currently due are paid in full.
5.) If the child attempts to attend the program after they have been determined to be ineligible due to non-payment, they will be escorted to the school front office. The program staff will then call Community Education Services to contact the financially responsible party and attempt to collect the payment over the phone. If payment is still not received, the parent/guardian will be required to pick the child up prior to the school office closing for the day.
Family accounts must reflect a zero balance in order to register for any Community Education Services program. For example, if a family has an outstanding Kids Club balance, the family is not eligible to register for Middle School Athletics or an Adult Enrichment class until the family account reflects a zero balance.
Monies paid are applied to the oldest outstanding balance. If the family account balance is not paid in full by the last day of the month, all persons listed on the account will be ineligible to attend or enroll in any fee-based Community Education Services program until the account balance that is past due and the tuition that is currently due are paid in full.
Financial ResponsibilityIf an additional individual (i.e., someone other than the parent/ guardian completing the registration) is the financially responsible party or shares financial responsibility, then all parties must sign a Multiple Party Financial Agreement.
- Tuition for Kids Club, Preschool and After Hours is paid one month in advance. If a family cancels a program, advance-paid tuition is refunded and the current month of tuition is prorated on a weekly basis and refunded.
- Cancellation requests submitted for Summer Programs excluding Summer Academy, 5 business days prior to registered program start date will be refunded minus any weekly deposits. No refunds will be given if a cancellation request is submitted less than 5 business days prior to registered program start date.
- Full refunds for Enrichment classes (except Kyrene After Hours) and Kids Club School Closure Camps are issued six days prior to the start of a class or camp.
- Full refunds minus $10 are issued for cancellations made within five days of the enrichment class/camp start date. (Camp refunds are on a per child/ per day basis).
- Refunds are not issued after the first day of camp or after the first day of an Enrichment class (except Kyrene After Hours).
- All fees and deposits associated with Community Education Services programs are non-refundable and non-transferable; only tuition may be refunded.
- Refunds or credits are not issued for unused program days except as stated per the cancellation request procedure.
- If a student is suspended or expelled from any program or school, no refund is issued.
- Summer Academy Only
- Full refunds minus $5 per class will be issued until close of business, 10 business days prior to the start of each session.
- No refunds will be issued any time within 10 business days to the start of each session.
- In the event a class is cancelled due to low enrollment and an alternate choice is unavailable, full refunds are issued.
- Insufficient funds including returned checks, declined credit cards, and stopped payments will be charged an Insufficient Funds Fee.
- The original amount due plus the Insufficient Funds Fee is charged to the family account.
- We encourage the use of credit cards (instead of debit cards) to avoid being charged an Insufficient Funds Fee as well as bank overdraft fees.
- A limited number of tuition waivers are available for those in need of financial assistance. Some programs may only be able to provide financial assistance when all adults in the household are currently employed. (Kids Club, Early Learning Centers, and After Hours)
- Tuition waivers are not applied to fees (i.e., processing, materials). Families receiving tuition waivers are responsible for payment of fees and remaining tuition balances.
- When a family qualifies for a tuition waiver and a program discount, only the greater of the two is applied. Financial Assistance Applications are available on-line or in the Service Center. To be considered, the family account balance must be zero, and a Financial Assistance Application must be submitted with proof of income, including:
- Two (2) most recent paycheck stubs for all working adults in the household, child support, disability, and social security.
- Most recent Federal Income Tax form, pages 1 and 2. Applications without a tax return (for those who file) will not be processed.
- Financial Assistance applications for the upcoming Fall semester and summer will be accepted beginning the Tuesday following Spring Break, and are reviewed and awarded on a first come first-served basis. Financial Assistance applications for the Spring semester, will be accepted the Tuesday following Fall Break, and are reveiwed and awarded on a first come first-served basis.
- The maximum tuition waiver may vary by program
- For Summer Academy-Any remaining account balance must be paid in full no later than May 1st to secure enrollment.
- Discounts are available for monthly tuition programs (except After Hours). Limit one discount per child.
- Discounts are calculated using each child’s combined total monthly tuition for all programs. When multiple discounts apply, only the highest discount is applied.
- Discounts cannot be applied when you register on-line. However, it is beneficial for you to reserve your space in the program early by registering on-line. Therefore, we recommend that, when discounts apply, you register on-line, then request your qualifying discount be refunded through eServices.
- 15% Sibling Discount: Applies when siblings are each enrolled in one or more monthly tuition programs (except After Hours). If a family is eligible for a sibling discount, the child with the highest total tuition is not discounted, and each of that child’s siblings receives 15% off of the total tuition due.
- Kids Club Summer Academy Plan: Participants must be enrolled in Summer Academy classes from 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. for all four (4) weeks of Summer Academy Session I and/or all three (3) weeks of Summer Academy Session II to qualify for the adjusted rate.
Employee Discount 2017-18
- On July 11, 2017, the Governing Board approved the continuation of discounts to eligible employees for school-year (75% and flat rates where applicable, for ELC and school-age) and summer programs (50% for school-age) while also complying with the IRS regulation of treating any discount in excess of 20% as taxable income.
- Eligibility recommendations for a full discount include the following: (1) the individual is the parent/guardian of the child enrolled, (2) the individual is currently employed, (3) the individual meets the minimum weekly work hours, and (4) the individual receives a paycheck during program enrollment.
- Eligibility requires documentation and is in effect through the last day of contracted employment. Tuition for remaining program days beyond contracted employment days is prorated and due according to the payment plan due dates outlined previously.
- Informational Power Point.
Payment receipts for flex-spending accounts are available are available by logging in to your FeePay account and choosing the Kids Club (or After Hours) tab in Your Profile
Kyrene’s Tax ID Number is 86-6000494