Kids Club programs help children reach their full potential cognitively, socially, physically and emotionally. Kids Club is available during the school year and during school breaks (fall, spring, summer). Flexible days and times provided for those with busy schedules and need either full or partial days.
- Conveniently located on campus
- Affordable rates
- Financial assistance is available
- All staff receive two background checks before being employed
- Healthy snack offered daily after school
- Homework assistance is provided
- Enrichment Clubs instructed by staff are free-of-charge
- Professional Road Crew instruction in drama, art, nutrition and sewing
- Kids Club staff are employed by the Kyrene School District and maintain positive relationships with school teachers and administrators to provide support for students
Kyrene Kids Club is run by the Kyrene School District and maintains safety standards consistent with those of our schools during the school day. As a District program, Kids Club is regulated by the Arizona Department of Education. Additionally, we follow the Arizona Quality Standards for Out-of-School Time programming to ensure that students are participating in the safest and highest quality level of programming possible.
Kids Club is an unlicensed program as allowed under Arizona Revised Statute section §36-884.6 and as such, provides only recreational or instructional activities to school-age students. Program participants may enter into and depart from campus at their own volition, but we require them to document their entrance into and departure from the program.