|About Brenda Hardin
Welcome to my webpage!
My name is Brenda Hardin and I am your child’s second grade teacher at Colina! I am very excited about the school year and I know it will be a successful one.
Your child’s success is my first priority. My job as an educator is to create a comfortable and productive environment where your child is safe and a place where they feel they can take risks while having lots of FUN!
One of my main goals of this year is to instill self-responsibility and organization. I believe if a student can learn to be organized it will set them up for success.
* I earned my undergraduate degree from Arizona State University and my master’s degree in curriculum and instruction from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
* I am married and we have one Pomeranian named Mechee.
* I am a native of Las Vegas, Nevada
Some of my favorites…
* Teaching second grade
* Color – purple
* Hobbies – traveling, reading, facials
* Food – seafood, Mexican
* Sports – basketball, football
* Favorite Subject - Reading